The Camarillo Fiesta Association thanks you for your interest in the 2020 Camarillo Fiesta & Street Fair!
This Vendor Checklist is provided to assist in the registration process. All checklist tasks MUST be completed for your application to be considered complete.
Checklist for Non-Food Vendors:
- Complete and submit the "Non-Food Application Form", proof of insurance, and payment online via our secure payment (SSL Secure Socket Layer)
- Complete and submit the "Waiver Agreement - Non Food Vendor" via online or by mail. See form under the "Vendors" menu.
- All Non-Food Vendors must provide two photos; one of booth display, one of products, uploaded in the Application Form.
Checklist for Food Vendors:
- Option 1: Complete and submit the Food Application Form online via secure payment (SSL - Secure Socket Layer) with proof of insurance.
- Option 2: Complete the "Food Application Form - Pay By Check" and proof of insurance by regular mail.
- Complete and submit the "Waiver Agreement". See "Waiver Agreement" form under the "Vendors" menu.
- If the Vendor has not participated in the Fiesta/ Street Fair for the past two years, the Vendor must provide two photos; one of booth display, one of products, uploaded in the Application Form.
- The Vendor's Current Menu can be uploaded in the Application Form or completed when mailed in.
- Completion of the Ventura County Environmental Health (VCEH) Application Forms (TFF1 or TFF2) are mandatory. We will assist you with these forms upon request. As part of the VCEH application process you are given the applicable fees.Write a check payable in that amount to "VCEH".
Print out the applicable forms and mail the check and the TFF1 or TFF2 forms to the address below. Please note that if the completed TFF1 or TFF2 forms are available at the time you complete the "Food Vendor Registration", you can upload those forms at the time you complete the application.
Camarillo Fiesta Association
ATTN: Vendor Registration
P.O. Box 114
Camarillo, CA. 93011